Hi sorry for my english, i m french. i translate with google.

I bought the script ad network here: https://www.acybersolutions.com/

they are thieves, do not buy.

I can provide all the evidence to justify my purchase and my complaint.

no free update: https://www.acybersolutions.com/portfolio/advertising-website-and-ad-network-script.html

Value Added Benefits

Free updates and upgrades

6 months technical support

No exist free update

when it contacts the service, they do death,

he not respond.

I put below screenshots to justify the complaint.

So do not buy their script, it is thieves, without any moral to take you money.I'll start attacking the company:acybersolutions in court, and make a complaint in court because in France there are rules and the Internet police.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $350. bbshetan is overall dissatisfied with Acybersolutions and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about acybersolutions customer care at Acybersolutions was acybersolutions , but reviewer liked kliptu. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Web design category for more informed decision or compare Acybersolutions to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Acybersolutions?

Comments